First impressions after using the new MACBOOK PRO! I’ve had it for a week (then exchanged for a different color).
First impressions after switching to Mac from Windows –
THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED!! (I wish it was though haha)
F1-F9 buttons are hidden! you need to press FN button for F1-F9 buttons to appear on the touch bar.
Here is what I think:
– I am using my touch ID all the time!
– the keyboard is super responsive
– I am using the TOUCH BAR ALL THE TIME! because I type in English and in Russian and I can switch between languages just by slightly touching the touch pad
– LOVE the luxurious feeling it gives me
and yes I handled thunderbolts with adaptors, not such a big problem as many bloggers like to describe it
– battery lasts for at least 6 hours surfing, emailing
– sound is great! unbelievable
– DON’T like that it’s heavy 🙁
– my windows hard drive wouldn’t work with my new mac
I have co-founded a company that helps you go on a study abroad trip:
Use Uber instead of taxis (it’s cheaper than you think) – get $20 for your first trip using code r19ur
When I go on short trips I stay with locals (Airbnb) –
Subscribe to my channel for more videos about travelling, learning language, education abroad and lifestyle!
Instagram – @linguamarina
My business –
Filmed on Canon G7X